Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 42

Well, tomorrow is weigh-in day, and I know for certain I will see a gain because I've had a not-so-good week.  But I'm staying positive and this week will be better.  :-)

I am really excited about one thing.  I just placed an order for Tooth Soap... a non-toxic tooth and gum cleaner...it is all natural, mostly organic, and it will replace my toothpaste.  I opted for the Salty Mint flavor.  My teeth are in great condition.  I only have one cavitiy.  But I've had issues the last few years with my gums being a little inflamed, borderline of gum disease.  I've been following Natasha's blog, Raw Radiant Health....I heart her!   She also has a lot of You Tube videos.  I came across one of her videos about receding gums that I found very interesting.  She recommended Tooth Soap, soft toothbrushes, and to also stay away from sugar.  While my gums are not receding, they are a little irritated and inflamed.  I'm going to give these things a whirl and see if there is an improvement!  

No comments: