Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 43

As anticipated, I gained weight this past week.  I was at 176.4 this morning.

I am starting a 10 day juice fast today, with Natasha from Raw Radiant Heatlh.  The fast actually started yesterday, but I didn't see it until yesterday, so I started it today, one day late.  This morning I juiced 1 lemon, 3 stalks celery, 2 cucumbers, 1 apple, 1 orange, a little parsley, and 1/2 bunch of kale.  It made a little over 3 cups of juice, and tastes really gooood!  You can obviously do the fast on your own, but the cool thing about doing it with her is you get access to a forum that only people doing the fast have access to.  You are able to chat with those people, share your juice recipes, ask questions, etc....and Natasha chimes in daily with inspiration, answers and videos.  It's great!  I will update you along the way!  And, if anyone would like to try it, she normally has a fast starting the 1st of each month!  I may just do the next one, too!

No comments: