Friday, April 2, 2010

Juice Feast - Day 2

I did my first ever juice fast with Natasha last month.  Other than having a headache for two days, I felt awesome and had lots of energy.  This time around is different.  Yesterday I felt tired all day and was pretty irritable.  In the evening I felt a little achey like I was coming down with something.  Not sure if that was just detox or if I really was coming down with something.  I'm feeling much better today.  Although I have to admit I've had a harder time getting pumped about this juice feast.  Maybe because I wasn't feeling well yesterday, not sure.  But I'm sticking with it! 

So, how is Jeremy doing?  Much better than me at this point!  He was feeling really good yesterday. He is at work right now. I'm looking forward to him getting home so I can hear about his day.

No comments: