Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 72

Well, I forgot to weigh-in again this morning.  It has been busy in the morning since my car is in the body shop and we are sharing Jeremy's car.  That means the girls and I get up early to drop him off at work, then come back home and rush to get the girls ready for school.  I should have my car back tomorrow, so they say.  I'm crossing my fingers! 

The juice fast starts tomorrow.  Last night I juiced 4 cups of fruits/veggies for Jeremy to have this morning, just to help him get used to the idea of drinking it.  Starting tomorrow (actually tonight), I'll become a juicing freak.  It requires a lot of time to juice for all meals, especially for two people.  Juicing itself is fast and easy.  It's the preparation and cleanup that requires time.  Jeremy has volunteered to make sure there is always pineapple and melon cut up in the fridge, ready to go.  That is very helpful!  He also offered to help juice.  I had to pass on that one.  LOL.  He is the type of guy to just throw a bunch of stuff together and drink it, even if it doesn't taste very good.  I just can't do that.  If it doesn't taste good, I'm not drinking it!  So I'm in charge of making all the juices.  We'll both be happier because of it.   :-) 

No comments: