Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 45

Today for breakfast I juiced: 3 grapefruit, 3 celery sticks, and 2 cucumbers.  It made close to 5 cups of juice.  I did drink it, but it was a little tart for my liking, so I don't think I'll do this one again.  Excited for my afternoon juice.  I cut up a whole pineapple I'm going to juice along with a whole head of red leaf lettuce, and some other things.

I feel great....actually surprised I don't have a lot of cravings....well, except for those darn Bubbies Pickles!  Yum.  I definintely had more energy both yesterday and today.  The first couple days I had some detoxing symptoms: tired, headache, some aches and pains.  It's funny, Natasha had mentioned that often times you'll feel pain from an old wound or fracture (as in a broken bone, torn muscle or tendon, etc).  Both Tuesday and Wednesday my right arm was killing me.  It was only one little spot on my arm, but the pain was deep.  Today it is almost completely gone.  Natasha said that when your body gets natural, healthy food that is easy digestable (whether solid or juiced), it has more energy to work on other things in your body that need healing or fixing, and your digestive system gets a little (much needed) break.  I think that is what was happening with my arm.  I'm just feeling so fantastic today, now that most of the detox symptoms are calming down.

No comments: