Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bubbies Pickles

These are my new addiction!  Bubbies Pure Kosher Dills.  I am sad I cannot have them on my fast, so I'll just blog about them.  lol.  I've never been one to munch on pickles, but when I saw these were naturally fermented with NO sugar, vinegar or preservatives....I just HAD to try them.  And, boy, are they good!  They are actually a little spicy and taste a lot different than any other pickle I've had before.  I just happened to have a couple jars of  "regular" pickles in my fridge, so I took a look at the ingredients, which were - artificial colors, preservatives, and even one of them had high fructose corn syrup!  Really?!  High fructose corn syrup in pickles??!!  No, thank you.  They went right in the trash.  Next I'm trying their Sauerkraut.  Never liked sauerkraut, but I have a feeling I will like Bubbies Sauerkraut!

No comments: