Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 21


Tomorrow is weigh-in day!

BREAKFAST
I don't usually have ice cream for breakfast. BUT, after I dropped the girls off at school I stopped at a health food store to buy some sesame seeds (for my afternoon salad). I've been wanting to try one of the Rice Dream Pie's for awhile now, so when I saw they sold them, I had to scoop one up! Lucky for me I hadn't had breakfast yet, so this yummy thing became my breakfast. Let me just say, if I had known vegan ice cream would be this good, I would have made the switch a LONG time ago. This was to die for! I'll give you the description on the package, "Chocolate Rice Dream with 2 oatmeal cookies dipped in chocolate". They only had two pies left in stock, so they are ordering me a case, just so I have a stash of them in my freezer at home. I'll make sure to save some calories a couple times a week for one of these babies! Delicious, and like nothing I've had before! You want one now, don't you?!
Rice Dream Chocolate Pie (330 cal - and worth every bite!)
Total calories = 330

LUNCH
Salad (245 cal)
2 spoonfuls of my raw "brownie" batter
Total calories = 365

DINNER
One smoothie with the following:
1 cup water
1 cup frozen cherries
1 banana
2 TB cacao powder
1 TB hemp protein powder
This was sooooo good!
Total calories = 355

SNACK
( cal)
Total calories =


Grand Total = calories

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What is the "raw brownie batter"?

Leah said...

It's just a raw vegan version of brownie batter. You grind 1/2 cup each of cashews and macadamia nuts, then add 1/4 cup agave syrup, 2 tb cacao or cocoa powder, dash of cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp coconut butter, then water to thin it to whatever consistency you like. It satisfies my sweet tooth!