Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 48


For breakfast I juiced:  one bunch romaine, one canteloupe, one apple, two oranges, and one lime.  Tastes really good!

For anyone wondering how I'm feeling....I feel wonderful!  I am drinking tons of juice and getting plenty of calories.  I'm normally not a morning person (like don't talk to me for at least 30 minutes), but lately I wake up feeling happy and refreshed.  I woke up at 5am this morning feeling ready to go.  I have more energy than I've had in a long time, and just feel so happy - I totally attribute this to all the nutrtion by body is getting - something I have been lacking for YEARS!  Yes, I've been big into nutrition for quite some time.  But other than a smoothie and salad on some days, not every day, I have not been getting near enough fruits and veggies.  So I feel fantastic!  Oh yeah, and I have had a few slip-ups with food.  It WAS healthy food.  But I have not been 100% juice, more like 80-90%.  Once this fast is done, I plan to continue juicing for breakfast.  It is that great!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Keep up the great work!!!!!