Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 1 of Healthier Living!


BREAKFAST
So, for breakfast I made a smoothie, as normal. However, I decided to change up the ingredients a little today. Here's what I had, all blended in my Vita-Mix:
1 cup water
2 frozen bananas (200 cal)
1 TB raw carob powder (20 cal)
2 TB hemp seeds (55 cal)
3 TB hemp protein powder (80 cal)
Total calories = 355

LUNCH
1 Lean Pocket Quesadilla (250 cal)
few bites of food the girls didn't eat (50 cal) I need to stop doing this! lol
Total calories = 300

DINNER
1 Bourbon Salmon Fillet (245 cal) (OMG - this was soooo yummy!)
Total calories = 245

SNACK
Chocolate Mint Jocalat (by LaraBar)(190 cal)


Grand Total = 1090 calories (Not too shabby!)

To start, my goal is to have 1200-1300 calories a day. I'll adjust it as needed if I hit a plateau.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Posting what you eat really keeps you honest, I am thinking I may do it too, will see...lol. I use that calorie website so much it shouldn't be hard.