Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just Do It Already!

So I've lost 20 pounds since January, but have lost most (okay all) motivation to eat MORE veggies and less of the not so healthy "stuff". I joined a gym about about six weeks ago and have been going religiously - with the exception of last week when family was in town from Colorado. I admit I slacked off that week. So here I am, back at the gym doing my thing. While I think I've toned up some, you would think I should see some weight loss with working out 4-5 days a week. Wrong! Everyone knows you must eat healthy in combination with regular exercise. So here I sit, trying to be accountable for what I put in my mouth. Maybe posting to this blog for everyone to see will help me to, Just Do It Already! Friday will be my official weigh in day. See ya in the morning....

No comments: