Wednesday, July 23, 2008

If you like fish...


I found these great little snacks by BumbleBee. I usually have one for lunch after my workout. They are packed with protein (a whopping 18 gms), and have only 130 calories and 2 gms of carbs. Starkist also makes several varieties, one with salmon instead of tuna. They are all pretty tasty and because of all the protein, they keep you satisfied for a several hours. You can find them by the canned tuna. Just thought I would share. Weigh in on Friday....

2 comments:

Paul and Linda said...

Leah ... Erin said it would be alright if I posted on your site. I am so curious abt. this product because sometimes I just like a little tuna salad w/celery or gr. pepper, and the mayo says "no" (as does the smell in the lunch sack !). Will this work for that ?

Leah said...

Yes, this would work. I would probably recommend the Bumblebee brand because it's more shredded would be much easier to spread. The starkist tends to have a lot more juice and big chunks of tuna. But they are both very yummy. You should try one of each and see which you like best. They are actually quite different from one another.